Thursday 11 June 2015

33423 Own Pics

One of my earlier Posts was pics of Ex-Demonstrator 33423 ( SN60 CAA ) from other people but I have decided to do a post using my own pictures of it that I took when I was away a few weeks ago It will soon be getting repainted into the X1 Colours but hopefully it will keep its Tints I would like to say sorry for the reflections of buildings and other Buses ruining the photos but at least the whole Bus was still in it though. 

Now onto the pics all the photos I have taken of it were taken at Lowestoft Bus Station where buildings can easily ruin the photos.


33423 ( SN60 CAA ) on the X1 with a horrible driver

A rear shot now don't the tints look stunning

33423 on the X1 again this is a lot better than any of the ones here 

33423 near 33819 

33423 near 2 Geminis one on the X1 and the other the X2

Approaching Lowestoft Bus Station from Great Yarmouith 
I won't be seeing this Bus until next year and this time next year it will be in X1 Colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment