Monday 21 September 2015

Showbus 2015

Yesterday was Showbus a really big bus and coach display and rally it was held at Woburn Abbey.

Sadly,due to the distance I was unable to attend but some of my blog contributors did attend and they have let me use some of their pictures. I have used them with Credit going to their owners and they remain copyright to them. From what I have seen in pictures loads of buses and coaches were in attendance. 

I have always wanted to put pictures on the blog of the Spirit of London and thanks to my contributors I have been able to now. Some people don't know what the Spirit of London means and I'm a proud owner of a Spirit of London badge I got from visions. The Spirit of London is a Enviro400 which is with Stagecoach London and is registered LX55 HGC with a fleet number of 19000. The first picture on here is a Plaxton President which was new in 2000 and has a W plate.
A W plate Plaxton President with Red Rose Fleetnames Copyright Harry P

Stagecoach Enviro400 19000 ' Spirit of London ' Copyright Harry H

Spirit again Copyright Harry H
 The next picture is of Enviro200 with Thamesdown 106 MX13 BBV I'm a bit unsure on the livery though.
Thamesdown Enviro200 106 MX13 BBV Copyright Harry H
 Now onto some more Presidents that attended First Essex LT52 XAB I have seen a picture of this President in Buses magazine and DAF ALX400s that used to be with Arriva the DAF is DLA 147. Also one of Ipswich Buses Presidents 24 SN51 AXO.
DLA147 Copyright Harry P

President LT52 XAB copyright Harry H

Ipswich Buses 24 SN51 AXO Copyright Harry H
 Now onto some First interest with Gemini 46 KP54 AZL and Enviro400 33808 YX63 LJO.
KP54 AZL Copyright Harry H

X1 branded Enviro400 YX63 LJO Copyright Harry H
I would like to thank Harry P and Harry H for letting me use their photos it has been a real pleasure using them and that rounds off the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment