Thursday 5 November 2015

More and More Rail Replacement

Welcome everyone to my new blog post, you may remember that a few weeks ago I did a Rail Replacement post on some of the Buses that replaced trains due to engineering works. Well last Sunday Buses and Coaches replaced trains again this time between Eastbourne and Lewes. I would like to thank Harry P for letting me know about the Rail Replacement the day before and in advance. Without you I wouldn't of known about it. 

So last Sunday I headed into town and the Station to see what was being used on it. This time Stagecoach South and Renown did it along with Southern Transit and Seaford and District as well as some Coach companies now onto the pictures.

Stagecoach South: 
Coastliner 700 branded Scania N230UD/Enviro400 15588 GX10 HAA resting in Terminus Road

Doesn't that branding look stunning 15588 GX10 HAA
 Renown: 
Trident/ALX400 75 T675 KPU still showing Stagecoach fleet number 17075 at Eastbourne Train Station

38 Y438 NHK still showing Stagecoach fleet number 17438
 Seaford and District:
A beast of a Bus Volvo B7TL/ALX400 AV20 X20 SEA at Eastbourne Train Station

A close up shot of AV20 X20 SEA 
 Southern Transit:
Southern Transit Y517 NHK at the front of the line in Eastbourne Train Station with a Southern Transit Scania in the back ground

Y386 NHK not a good photo but I've decided to put it on this post
What a good Sunday afternoon it was and to make it better I got my favourite Scania Enviro300 back 28606 GN61 EVK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment