Friday 8 January 2016

New service to Hailsham introduced

 
This is a follow up to the post I published on the last day of last year about an Enviro400 branded for the ONE due to some changes to some of the Bus Services in Eastbourne. On Monday this week, a new 1X service was introduced to Hailsham replacing the 1 that went there before. The 1 still runs but not to Hailsham anymore so it is now fully a town route alongside the 1A.
 
The 1X runs every half an hour and requires 4 Buses mainly Single Deckers ( Enviro300s ) from the 1/1A allocation but Buses allocated to the 3/3A and Eastbourne Loop have appeared on it before as well. So I went out to see if I can get some photos of the 1X and I've been successful photographing an ADL Enviro300 which has the body first built by TransBus so eventhough they are ADL, they are known to the enthusiasts as TransBus Enviro300s and a Solo which replaced a broken Enviro300 on it.
 
The ADL Enviro300 I photographed on it is 27516 ( GX06 DYV ) it joined the Eastbourne fleet from Dover last year replacing MANS and was the last one to enter service here.
 

ADL Enviro300 27516 ( GX06 DYV ) on the 1X
 Now for a Bus allocated to the 3/3A Optare Solo 47164 ( YJ05 XND ) I was really lucky to get a photograph of it on the 1X because I don't think Solos hardly ever appear on it.
Optare Solo 47164 YJ05 XND on the 1A
These are just the first 2 pictures I've taken of the 1X and more will follow at somepoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment