Monday 27 February 2017

Rail Buses 25th and 26th February 2017

 
After a confusion with the text not wanting to go on a new layout, I have gone back to this layout again. Continuing on the subject of Rail Buses, last weekend was yet another Rail Bus service on both Saturday and Sunday.
 
What do I think of what was on it? Well it wasn't the best local Rail I have been to I have been to better ones. This was due to showing up late once again I need to learn from showing up late and getting there a lot earlier as because of that, I missed lots of the action. Well I managed to get myself some photos though and I'm going to share them in this post.
 
 
Regency Coaches ADL Enviro200 MX10 DXT one of 3 Buses owned by this company

Compass Bus made a comeback to Rail in Eastbourne after a few years former GHA B7RLE AA58 GHA shows this

Go-Ahead London General ADL Enviro400 E212 (SN61 DDJ) parked in a weird way

Go-Ahead London Commercial Services convertible Open Top Gemini WVL93 (LF52 ZNE)
 Now something you have never seen down here Dorset Based MoreBus on Rail on behalf of Brighton&Hove who are unable to run it. The Scania Omnilink was one of 3 on hire to Brighton&Hove.
A MoreBus Scania Omnilink on hire to Brighton&Hove

Why would I not share a Trident to this post Southern Transit ALX400 TA400 (Y514 NHK)

Seaford and District Volvo ALX400 AV20 (X20 SEA)

Seaford and District also had B7RLE 703 (SF03 SEA) on it as well

Another photo of Compass Bus Volvo B7RLE/Wright Eclipse Urban AA58 GHA

No comments:

Post a Comment