Saturday 29 December 2018

The 2018 Bus review some of the Buses which were highlights of 2018

It's hard trying to pick out some of the highlights of 2018 as the year draws to a close and we move into 2019. A story of different angle of photos, the Wave 99 MMCs first year in service, new operators I haven't photographed before, loan Tridents over the summer, the return of the StreetDeck demonstrator to Brighton&Hove, a new type of Bus photographed and the Santa Bus which ran a week before Christmas. 

January saw the entry into service of Scania N250UD Enviro400 MMCs on the Wave 99 between Eastbourne and Hastings here is 15333 photographed sometime this month.


January saw the entry into service of new E400 MMC Scanias on the 99 the recent shot of 15333 is an example.
 I went to East Anglia on 2 holidays this year to see family up there and my next highlight is of an independent operator in the county. What struck me was Border Bus with their neat livery as shown by 107 BB12 BUS.
A 146 Border Bus off route what caught my eye on holiday was Border Bus as shown by 107 BB12 BUS on the 580.
 The Summer of 2018 saw 2 Trident ALX400s come to Eastbourne on loan this one was here practically the whole summer the first time Eastbourne have operated the type in 2 years 17590 LV52 HFZ was on the when this photo was taken. 
Summer 2018 saw Trident ALX400s loaned from the East Kent area as shown by 17590 LV52 HFZ on the 1.
 I also tried a new angle for my photos the first time I had used it in Eastbourne and what better Bus to choose than Scania MMC 15329 YN67 YLA on the 1.
2018 saw me try a different style of photo which I hadn't used in Eastbourne before as shown by Scania MMC 15328 YN67 YLA on the 1.
 Another holiday came in August 2018 this was when I took my very first photo of a E200 MMC a new type for me as shown by 37441 SN16 ORZ in Devon.
A highlight of 2018 was my very first E200 MMC photo which I took on holiday in Devon in the Summer as shown by 37441 SN16 ORZ
 2018 saw StreetDeck demonstrator SN64 CTU return to Brighton&Hove this time numbered 703 it has seen high use on the Coaster between Eastbourne and Brighton. 
The return of StreetDeck SN64 CTU to Brighton&Hove for the third time happened in 2018 here it is on the 12A.
 Finally, the very popular Santa Bus returned a week before Christmas. This saw E300 27574 GX58 GKE decorated with Christmas decorations as well as a driver dressed as Santa. It ran between the 18th and 24th December all for charity. 
The Santa Bus made a comeback the week before Christmas all decorated to raise money for charity the 2018 Santa Bus was 27574 GX58 GKE a ADL E300 which was new in 2008/9.

3 comments:

  1. Tous les avis mentionnés ci dessous est vrai

    Catherine Danaia femme au foyer je vie en L' Hôpital en France.

    Tous les avis mentionnés ci dessous

    YouTube

    Facebook

    Twitter, Inc

    LinkedIn

    Instagram

    site d'annonce de pret payant en france.

    Disant qu’un prêt leur a été accordé sans problème,
    C'est vrai moi J'ai moi-même reçu plus de 5000 euro c'est devant notre avocate que mon mari et moi avons reçu notre prêt

    Il vous suffit de contacter l'adresse email suivante pour en bénéficier:



    irannabrun@gmail.com irannabrun@gmail.com


    irannabrun@gmail.com irannabrun@gmail.com
    ................................................................................................................................

    WhatsApp +33763946401 WhatsApp +33763946401


    WhatsApp +33763946401 WhatsApp +33763946401

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, good morning. How are you today? Did you know you can borrow from $3,000 to $50,000,000? Get the financial relief that is right for your business. Your business life, education, vacation, and personal dreams are in our care. Let us fund you. No limit. No barrier. Any delay? It is a big No. We will be glad to help you achieve your goals. Our support teams are online 24/7 to respond to your request, be free to write to us. 2% interest rate.
    Thank you.
    (Whats App) number +919394133968
    patialalegitimate515@gmail.com
    Mr Jeffery
    Yours Faithfully,
    patia lalegitimate Funding Team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name's are Elizabeth Harrison from Chicago, IL. I work as a nurse by profession, was earning a little bit okay $3400 monthly, with my two kids I decided that I need to invest, the taught of my investment came after I meant a guy online who makes me feel comfortable and always talk me into self-employed business, I decide to always seek for his advice and he gave me a broker site where I can invest and have profit within a short period of time, I do really trust him but after I invested into the crypto site I discover he was behind everything and I have lost all my savings to him without knowing how he gets into me and lure me with his sweet fuckin words, he ruined my life and I couldn't be myself anymore. So i decide to seek for help, omg... any attempt i made i get more scammed couldn't figure out who was real and who wasn't and at the end of it all i came up with a decision that nothing on the internet is real again. after 2 months i gave up on recovery the money i sent to broker site by bitcoin payment which is up to $65,992 i was on Spotify trying to get some lonely songs for myself when i came across wizardwilsonsoftware@Yahoo.com . it sounded real but i was scared to contact him cause it seems i'm not just lucky with making money on investment maybe i had to work through out my whole lifetime so i ignored but i was in a worker meeting when a discussion lead to bitcoin scam and i heard one of my co-worker saying wizard wilson got her funds back and i ask her how she reached him and she gave me this WhatsApp +1(321) 621_1089 i reached out to Wizard Wilson immediately i got home and we talked for long and i decide to put him to test, to end the whole story, i got more than what i loss on my new blockchain wallet, i was scared at first until he explained to me, a big thanks to the only real recovery hacker online and that's wizard wilson who i have experienced his magic wizard actually.

    ReplyDelete