Monday 24 November 2014

Bus Spotting Part 2

All these images were taken in my hometown Eastbourne.

I would like to Thank Kieran , Sam and Steve for inspiring me to do a blog after reading theirs you three got me inspired, now on to my post.

If you haven't read my last post which was part one you can still read it before this one ( Link can be found on my Twitter page ) It shows an image of 18529 as one of the replacements for 13992 and 13993. Now onto this post:

This post involves some Enviro400s and Enviro200s , I was near one of my normal spots for spotting and I saw Enviro400 19049 MX56 FRU operating on the 1A. I looked at it and it was not loading then I knew that it was not loading because it was terminating at the Town Centre. I wonder if the bus suffered a minor fault which shortened its service run, A replacement bus came as quick as possible which I thought would continue the service it was a 54 Reg Trident/ALX400  that pulled in behind the Enviro400 at the same stop I have ridden this Enviro400 on route 51 before I had to sit on the seat second from the front because two students my age put their bags on the spare seat so I could not sit there but I managed to get the front seat at the top when they got off.





Enviro400 19049 MX56 FRU
Before my Loop arrived I saw another Enviro400 this time on the 99 it is registered GN61 EWE and the fleet number 15780. The bus was a Hastings Enviro400 not a Eastbourne Enviro400 like 19049. When I saw it was not loading and the driver was absent at first and there were waiting passengers. When I got on my Loop I saw that the bus was gone after the driver turned up and  all the waiting passengers were boarded.
Enviro400 15780 GN61 EWE 
 Finally I would like to show an image of one of the Loop branded Enviro200s. All of them are 13 reg and still have that new bus smell despite being a year old. Their fleetnumbers are 36898 - 36908 and their registrations are GN13 HHO/P/R/S/T/U/V/W/X/Y/Z. These buses are really nice and I have ridden on all the branded ones and 2 of the non branded ones.
Enviro200 branded for the Loop
Hope you enjoy this post as much as I have writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment