Friday 28 November 2014

Guest Post Border Bus special

Sorry if this post is not that long.

I'm completely sure I'm allowed to use these pictures to do this post with Thanks to fellow blogger Steve who is one of my number 1 Twitter Followers lets hope you don't mind me using the pictures. Border Bus is a strong supporter of Movember and have attached Moustaches on to their buses. Here are some images:
A cracking shot of a Border Bus (BB62 BUS) with a Moustache 


Another amazing photo of a Border Bus

Another amazing photo love the colours BB07 BUS

A close up shot of an Border Bus Enviro200 BB62 BUS

This one loads in Norwich
These images will of course remain your copyright Steve thanks for sending me them. Stay Tuned because I will be doing a post  at some point of Brighton Buses in Eastbourne and I will also be sharing some of the pics I have taken off the Brighton Buses including a few Brighton Gemini 2s thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment