Friday 30 January 2015

MEV Tridents with Stagecoach South East

MEVS I have a few things to say about MEV Tridents. For starters they keep breaking ending up VOR a huge amount of times VOR stands for vehicle off road this is when a bus gets broken and needs to be repaired. They are V reg ALX400s that have MEV at the end of their registrations, Stagecoach South East have 2 both allocated to Hastings and they have made some appearances on the 98 and 99. Differences between them is that one of them throws out black smoke when it pulls away it might not do so now the bus is 17106 ( V106 MEV ) however 17107 ( V107 MEV ) doesn't. My favouite MEV is V107 MEV. The photos i'm about to show you don't all belong to me I have had permission by the guys at SIHBEG to use them there are also some of mine as well.
V107 MEV on the 99

V107 MEV at Eastbourne after a journey on the 99 
The worst MEV Trident ever V106 MEV on the 99

V107 MEV at Hastings depot the same day V106 MEV was on the 99 
V106 MEV at Hastings depot this one breaks the most

V107 MEV arriving at Bus stop E on the 99

V107 MEV about to depart Eastbourne on the 99


V107 MEV loads at bus stop E
I would like to thank the guys at SIHBEG for their photos and I do hope that I will be able to put some more of your photos on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment