Friday 2 January 2015

Some of the first buses I have photographed this year

2015 is going to be the year where I will try and get some more photos with my new phone. I decided to see the Buses in Eastbourne Town Centre where they all stop I even saw the oldest Enviro400 in the Eastbourne fleet 19019 MX06 XAU on the 51 today pic not up on this blog but might feature on one of my other posts though My first pictures of this year included Enviro400s,ALX400s and Pointer Darts.

One of my favourite photos has to be of Enviro400s MX56 FRU and GN09 BBF photographed one behind the other GN09 BBF of Stagecoach Hastings on the 99 and MX56 FRU of Stagecoach Eastbourne on the 54.

Two  Enviro400s behind each other 
 Another one of my other photos is of Trident ALX400 GX54 DVT on the 51 these 54 reg Tridents are found mostly on the 51 but can be found on other routes as well.
ALX400 GX54 DVT posing for the camera
 Another image shows a bus mainly found in the 51 appearing on the 54 that is really rare because hardly any of the nice buses are on the 54 but some nice buses do appear on it though.

Something really rare an Enviro400 on the 54
Here is a bus I have ridden on before Stagecoach Hastings 15488 GN09 BBF  she is looking really dirty for herself near the back but she still does look so good.
GN09 BBF looking really dirty towards the back
 Here is a rear view of MX56 FRU on the 54 this bus dosen't look that dirty.
Rear of Enviro400 MX56 FRU on the 54
 Finally, a Pointer Dart that is also looking sorry for itself and looking really dirty the route this bus was on is unknown it just appeared out of nowhere.
A rather dirty looking Pointer Drat that I have not seen before.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment