Sunday 28 December 2014

Highlights of 2014

There are a few highlights from this year including a Bus window slamming shut by its self, going on  a Gas Bus for the fist time, a driver making passengers nearly fall off their seats and a " Drunk Bus " on my trip to London this year (we joked that) by the way it was turning and going on a bus with leather seats,Wi-Fi, air conditioning and more leg space for the first time on the X1.

Here are some of my holiday photos:
There are some really nice Buses in Dorset (not all of them have adverts down them) ranging from Eclipse buses - Scania N230UDS the Scania N230UDS were mainly found on route 40 and 50 and are titled the Purbeck Breezers. The 40 stopped out side the holiday park I was staying at and I got off site to take this photo of HF09 FVR from Morebus on the 40.

Scania N230UD Olympus photographed on holiday this year
 This is the only Gemini I saw whilst on holiday was this one branded for a express route between Poole and Exeter.
Gemini HX08 DHG also photographed on holiday
 I also went to London this year and went on 5 Buses this one I photographed was at Victoria Train Station at the Bus Station opposite.
Metroline Enviro400 from my trip to London in the Summer
I went to Lowestoft as well and rode on 2 gas buses with one nice driver and one horrible driver on Anglian route 61.
I first rode on a Gas Bus this year it is really quiet.
 Finally something more recent photographed last month was this Enviro400 on the 99 registered GN61 EWE with a fleet number of 15780 this is the only 61 reg Enviro400 not branded for the 99 this is a highlight because I photographed it for the first time.
Something more recent the only 61 reg Enviro400 not branded for the Wave I photographed for the 1st time.
Enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment