Saturday 6 December 2014

Spotting

 Sorry if this post is not long 

Last Saturday I met up with Frankie ( Northwest85) to do some bus spotting we stood right near the traffic lights in Eastbourne town centre taking some amazing photos. As you are all aware some of the Enviro300s have lost their UNO branding so I got some photos of them before their branding gets removed.
Still branded Enviro300
 I saw Enviro200 GN13 HHO running on the Loop these buses run along side the 7 Loop branded buses there was a photo opportunity for me to get some photos but I decided to share only one of them.
Enviro200 on the Loop
 Later on we saw a 54 reg ALX400 operating the 1 approaching a Pointer Dart running on the 3 I was so proud of this photo but the advertisement makes the bus less attractive this photo is just amazing.
ALX400 meets Pointer Dart.
Thats all I'm publishing on this post there will be one in a couple of days about all 4 of Eastbournes classic Enviro400s thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment