Thursday 11 December 2014

33423 special



These are not my images but I have been given permission to use them on Twitter for this post. As you are all aware 33423 ( SN60 CAA ) is one of my favourite Non - Local Bus ever it has Tinted Windows, LED lights and nice seats. But 33423 will not remain in its current colours for much longer as it soon will be going into X1 colours but its features will be staying it will just be going a different colours.


33423 and Gas Bus photographed by Steve

Another image of 33423 

Rear View of 33423 

33423 showing its Tinted Windows 
 I'm really pleased to share a image of 33423 in its first week of service photographed by one of my Twitter followers which will be used in another post a bit later on where I will be sharing some of your best bus pics along with one of mine.
33423 in its first few weeks of service photographed by Marcus Kerton
Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Was its first run in to norwich on its first day :-) waited ages for it :L

    ReplyDelete