Monday 22 December 2014

Your photos

I am now doing this blog on all your photos from Flickr and what I have received on DM that I have selected. The photos feature Buses from First, Ipswich Buses, Sanders and Stagecoach. Most of the Buses in the images feature Double Deck Buses with one image of 2 Single Deck Buses from my local Stagecoach company this might be one of the best blogs I have published.

33423 photographed by Marcus Kerton ( First )



32100 photographed by Kieran Smith ( First )

36904 and an Enviro300 photographed by Northwest85 ( Stagecoach )

Lowlander photographed by Bryan Dickson ( Ipswich Buses )

X1 Gemini 37578 photographed by Steve W ( First )
18174 photographed by Northwest85 ( Stagecoach )

YX63 LJF photographed by fife bus news ( First )

Another Lowlander photographed by Steve W ( Sanders Coaches )

I will now be sharing my pic of ALX400 18530 ( GX06 DYU ) one of my favourite ALX400S ever along with 18529 ( GX06 DYT )

My own pic of 18530 ( Stagecoach )
There is not much writing in this post which I enjoyed doing but there is loads of pics I have shared enjoy reading if I have used your pictures on the blog you will notice that you have been credited in the captions attached to the images for your top quality photos.


1 comment:

  1. To fix the header you need to go into where you changed it, and tick the box which says "shrink to fit"

    ReplyDelete