Saturday 25 November 2017

Buses in the seasons

 
 
One minute the weather is warm the next it's cold brrrrrr. But that doesn't stop the Buses coming out to do good service whatever the weather. I have a photo taken from each season. The Winter one I would class as a winter one due to the short days which the Bus was showing when photographed.
 
Here is a section of photos:
 
 
Spring is the season for Wave Scania 15771 as it picks up for a 56 the Bus has since lost branding

Summer is when full sun photos are a must here we have Scania 28606 before another 51 journey


Looks like Autumn will have to wait until last due to the change of photo. Now onto Winter Wave Scania 15775 picks up for a 99 service. The Bus is rumoured to be transferring to EE when the new Wave 99s enter service.

In my top 3 of Euro 4 ADL E300s we have my 3rd place 27571 (GX58 GKA) before working a 54. The Bus is good but it isn't as good as my top 2 27576 and 27574.
Who knows what my next post might be however, there might not be another 1 for sometime as i'm going to be going on about transfers and new arrivals entering service sometime before the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment