Monday 13 August 2018

The return to East Anglia part 2 Norwich


The City of Norwich is one of the places I visit every time I go to East Anglia for a holiday as there is plenty of operators in the city. Konect Bus fleet members were my main focus of the visit as that was the only place I could get to where they operate. It was also to try and photograph a few E200s which joined the Konect Bus fleet ages ago which came from other Go-Ahead group members. On that note, I proved successful in taking photos of the E200s I won't say old E200s as the 10 plate one isn't old it's a similar age to the Stagecoach ones in Hastings and the 2 in this post are both mini E200s or baby E200s.  

Previously with Thames Travel looking at the colours is a Konect E200 resting in Norwich City Centre.

Something older than the 10 plate is this E200 which wears a distinctive red livery is this example.

Yellow line is added to the collection of the coloured lines I have photos of is of this Eclipse. 

No stranger to the camera in Norwich as I photographed it on my previous trip is this 636 (SN65 OAV) and it's off route again!

B9TL Gemini 2 36270 is seen on the 14. 

My previous Purple line photo was of a Trident President this time it's of a Volvo example with the same body.

No comments:

Post a Comment