Sunday 12 August 2018

The return to East Anglia part 1 Great Yarmouth

Following my trip late May into the start of June this year I did another trip going to the same places. This time, I've decided to do it in a different order which isn't the same as my previous order. Buses featured in this post weren't featured in my other post back in June so there are some different Buses. The first post is Great Yarmouth pictures on a sunny Monday afternoon I revisited the area on the Friday however, the weather ruined the photos then.

Gemini 2 36186 (BN12 JYJ) is seen working the X1 service here it loads for the city of Norwich .

Still in full X1 branding after the Western side became the XL and the Eastern side remained as the X1 is Gemini 37573 AU58 ECX here it is on an X11 a route which uses the same Buses as the X1.

Photographed on the X11 is former demo Enviro400 33423 (SN60 CAA) the bus would become restricted to town routes temporarily later on in the week.

The oldest Gemini in the First Eastern Counties fleet at the start of the week.

One of the purposes of my trip was to get another photo of a Border Bus to join my photo of 107 (BB12 BUS) from the last visit here is older 105 (BB07 BUS).


Part 2 will be either Buses in Lowestoft or Norwich. 

1 comment: