Friday 27 February 2015

Get Well Soon 15780 GN61 EWE

There is some sad news in the bus world today it was confirmed by Harry Harrison of SIHBEG that my favourite Hastings Enviro400 15780 ( GN61 EWE ) is on long term VOR. I don't know how it became VOR. For it to be long term VOR the bus would have to have a huge number of things wrong with it will remain my phone lock screen for some time. I have decided to do a special post dedicated to it because I like this bus so much this is the only 61 plate Enviro400 that is not branded for the Wave 99.

Now onto the photos:


All these photos i'm about to show you are all of 15780 ( GN61 EWE ) that were photographed at Eastbourne on the 99 either it ended its journey on the 99 or that it was about to start its journey from Eastbourne to Hastings on the 99.
Currently my lock screen GN61 EWE on the 99

Dropping off passengers before starting its journey

GN61 EWE waits at Bus stop E 

Approaching bus stop E on the 99 to greet a huge amount of waiting passengers

Waiting and Empty with no driver at bus stop E

One of my older photos date of photography was some time in November 2014
I know I am sad at the moment but I hope this bus does get fixed because I will be very sad if it can't be fixed and that it will go for scrap I hope it doesn't. Get Well Soon GN61 EWE.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it will be back out soon,it is too new and valuable to scrap,only major accident damage would lead to that.Nice blog,keep it up!

    ReplyDelete