Friday 6 March 2015

My Trip to my Nan's last Summer

As none of you will know I spent the last week of August at my Nan's and Grandad's and I didn't watch many buses but I managed to watch a couple ranging from Presidents to Enviro400s. The Enviro400s with leather seats and Air Conditioning for the X1 Excel service sadly, I didn't even see 33423 properly so no photos of it but I managed to get a couple of other buses though.

First up shows X1 Excel Enviro400 33819 YX63 LKJ at Great Yarmouth heading for Norwich I was fortunate enough to get a ride on this bus and the ride was lovely. 
Luxurious X1 Excel Enviro400 YX63 LKJ 
 Another one I saw was a Man Eco City Gas Bus with a 62 plate it is displaying the new Anglian fleet names and is seen in Lowestoft I was also fortunate enough to get a ride on two of these.
It's a Gas seen picking up passengers
 Here we have Great Yarmouth Gemini 37579 AU58 EDK leaving Lowestoft on the X1 Excel.
AU58 EDK on the X1

Another Gemini about to leave Lowestoft on the 99 to Kessingland it is in X2 branding.
In X2 colours but on the 99
 My last 3 photos are of a Gemini on the X2 a ALX400 bodied Volvo B7TL and a Plaxton President.
Gemini on the X2 leaving for Norwich.

One of my worst photos from this trip is this one of the ALX400
A Plaxton President on the 1 to Martham

Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment