Sunday 15 March 2015

Enviro400 that has gone a bit further East along the coast


This is a post just about Stagecoach Hastings Enviro400 19053 ( MX56 FSC ). I was originally going to do a post on the latest Enviro300 to come back from the paintshop but I decided to delay that post because news reached me on Google Hangouts this morning that a Volvo Olympian registered N344 MPN was scrapped today and MX56 FSC has permanently transferred from Eastbourne to Hastings leaving 19019,19048,19049 still at Eastbourne. I was absolutely upset at this because when it was with Stagecoach Eastbourne I went on it twice and it gave a really good ride.

The first four photos are of it on the 51 to the Harbour and Heathfield then on to Tunbridge Wells where it changed to a 251/2. This did not only appear on the 51 it has been on the 1/1A before I think it was on the 99 a while back but i'm unsure of that.

MX56 FSC loads at Bus stop D in Terminus Road

A front shot of MX56 FSC on the 51

MX56 FSC departing Terminus Road on the 51 to Heathfield 

Here is MX56 FSC on the 51 this time to Sovereign Harbour 
 Now ready to start its new life in Hastings is MX56 FSC parked up at Hastings depot Harry Harrison  has kindly let me use his photo of it for this post so I would like to thank him for letting me use it and for taking such a good photo.
Ready to start a new life in Hastings MX56 FSC is parked at Hastings depot photo by Harry Harrison
I really wanted to give this bus a good send off from Eastbourne and I will miss it so much I would like to wish it well on Hastings routes and Eastbourne's streets will not be the same without it there. However it may appear on the 98 or 99 so it could be coming in to Eastbourne on those routes from Hastings.

1 comment:

  1. Always a shame to seee buses move on, Lou, but I'd be more upset at the Olympian going! They were a great batch!

    ReplyDelete