Wednesday 25 March 2015

A farewell to a Mark One Dart

Did you like Mark One Darts? I wasn't a great fan of them. They are/were the earlier style of the Pointer body and Stagecoach didn't have many of them.

I'm doing this post for my Hastings Contributor Harry P who has sadly lost his favourite Dart former Stagecoach Eastbourne 33365 ( P697 RWU ) which sadly has been withdrawn and scrapped and I and him would love to give it a good send off. I know some of my other contributors will miss this Dart as well it was unique and it will be missed a huge amount. Harry P has kindly let me use some of his photos of it to do this post and I would like to thank him for that.

Now onto the photos:

P697 RWU is waiting to start a new journey on the 3

Memories are continuing to flood in R.I.P P697 RWU

A stunning rear photo of P697 RWU

Seen at Bus stop M with a B&H Omnidekka going past it.
This post will give this Mark One Dart a send off and a Tribute.This Dart was the only Mark One Dart in the whole of the Stagecoach South East fleet.

No comments:

Post a Comment