Monday 13 April 2015

EB1 Sighting and LX51 FON


Thursday the 9th saw me see a few buses I have not seen before a recently Transferred Former London Trident and a sighting of Sussex Buses new Thursday only route the EB1. First sighting i'm going to talk about is Former Stagecoach London Trident 17529 ( LX51 FON ). This was withdrawn from London service late last year and it joined the South East Fleet in January. They were converted to single door, Painted into normal Stagecoach colours , were upgraded to DDA and have been fitted with new LED destination displays. Last week saw Eastbournes latest Double Deck addition 17529 ( LX51 FON ) enter service one of the first of the former London Tridents to enter service. 

In the photographs below 17529 is seen working the 54 service the route which a Dart broke on later on in the day.

The beautiful 17529 now my favourite Trident is pictured working the 54 service.

Later on in the day 17529 returns to do another trip on the 54
 The same day also saw Sussex Bus do the newly introduced Thursday only service the EB1 it was worked by early Enviro300 KX54 NKE which is in Crawley Reds livery I got  a few photos of it but I only showing my best photos of it.
Sussex Bus KX54 NKE on the EB1
 I will finish this post with a rear view of the EB1.
A rear shot of KX54 NKE 

No comments:

Post a Comment