Monday 20 April 2015

New Coaster Buses for Brighton and Hove

What are my first impressions of brand new buses. Well for Brighton and Hove their new Buses for the Coaster 12 are disgusting. They are awful looking Wright Streetdecks with the hideous new front and are shocking to look at. This has brought an upgrade for the Coaster 12 which has been operated by Scania Omnidekkas.

They have this green and blue livery with green seats and Yellow bits on top of them like their second addition Wrights which I like they also have a table in them. I don't like them at all. They all have 15 plates which is what you will see on new buses.

I didn't know until I picked up an issue of Buses last year that they were getting new Buses for the Coaster 12. In this post I have my first and only photos of them to share and the demonstrator that was with Brighton and Hove during February and March. 



The rear view of this Streetdeck shows that it was on the 12A

Disgusting looking Buses one is seen on the 12

Another rear view of a new Coaster Bus
I would also like to bring you a photo of Silver Demonstrator SN64 CTU. It had a fleetnumber of 8888 and was with Brighton and Hove for a couple of months getting tested on the Coaster services it was a Streetdeck with the Gemini 3 body I wouldn't call it a Streetdeck I would call it a Gemini 3.
Demonstrator SN64 CTU  on the 12X in March

No comments:

Post a Comment