Friday 19 December 2014

My trip to London back in the summer

In the Summer I went to London for the day with my Grandma I saw loads of London Buses however I didn't get that many photos I only got 2 at Victoria Bus Station before I left London to come back home to Eastbourne. My day started like this we got to Eastbourne Train Station at 9:45 in the morning in time to get the 9:58 train to Victoria when it arrived at around about 11:27 in the morning.



The Station was a bit dull where the train pulled in but as soon as we got into the main building it looked like a mini town centre. I was really amazed by all the London Buses I saw they were just beautiful. First we got onto the 11 which was a Borismaster and I didn't really enjoy the ride whatsoever. We then got onto the 453 ( When it was still an Enviro400 ) to see where it took us we ended up at another train station. After that we got a ALX400 on the 2 to Hyde Park Corner where from there we would get a 52 to the Albert Hall and Grandma showed me it. The route is run by Metroline and it was a nice Gemini 2 with air-con I managed to get my favourite seat on a double deck bus at the top and at the front. After we saw the Albert Hall we got another Gemini 2 on the 52 back to Victoria.

The centre doors make a noise when they open for passengers to get off.
Now for the 2 photos I got:


Arriva Gemini 2 LJ62 BMZ

Metroline Enviro400 LK60 AGY
I'm hoping to go up again next year and I will try to get more bus pictures if I do go 2 is not enough but they were the only 2 I got. Stay Tuned because next week I will be publishing a special post on the photos from you lot that I have already selected them thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment