Friday 13 March 2015

A different venue for Bus photography

Last Saturday I had nothing to do so I headed into Eastbourne Town Centre on GN13 HHW on the Loop to do some bus photography I was there all afternoon until about 16:45pm when I got on GN13 HHZ on the Loop to come back. Now onto the important stuff the different venue I chose to do some photography was Cornfield Road a road near Terminus Road where nearly all my photos take place. It was recommended By Harry Harrison who suggested a way to improve my photos should be to change the venue of where I take my photos.

First up the Wave 99 Enviro400s all 9 of the Wave branded  Enviro400s were on the 99 15776 ( GN61 EWA ) had just turned into Cornfield Road from the nearby roundabout on the 99 nearing the end of its journey from Silverhill/Hastings.
Wave 99 Enviro400 15776 GN61 EWA 
 Next up still UNO branded Enviro300 GN61 EVR it was photographed in the same position as GN61 EWA. It is seen out of service in other words it was on an unknown route.
Still UNO branded and the last that will be debranded is Enviro300 GN61 EVR.
 In the same spot Trident 18172 GX54 DVP had also just made the turning into Cornfield Road it was on the 51 to Heathfield these are the only ALX400s that exist with Stagecoach since the withdrawal of the DAF DB250s in 2014. 
Trident 18172 GX54 DVP on the 51
 Finally, Enviro300 GX58 GKF is seen at the Cornfield Road Bus stop on the 1A to Hamlands this was  the 4th Enviro300 to lose its UNO branding making the 1/1A not a branded route anymore once all of them have been debranded.
Debranded Enviro300 GX58 GKF
I'm hoping to get some more photos down that way at some point thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment