Monday 20 April 2015

A Tribute to Compass Buses 62 and 13 plate Enviro200s

I'm not normally good at paying Tribute to certain Buses I like because I will easily get really upset, but I am. Due to Bus Cuts coming in this week or next week Compass Bus might be getting rid of all their 62 and 13 plate Enviro200s because they are owned by East Sussex County Council. I would like to give a really good send off for their lives elsewhere. I have not just used my photos of them I have used some of my Contributors photos as well with credit to him.

Now onto the photos:



Enviro200 GX13 FSV departing on the 126

GX13 FSV loading for a Trip on the 126 

The rear of GX13 FSP on the 126

GX13 FSL on the 261 pic by Harry P

GX62 CMY on their 56 photo by Harry P

Posed alongside a Scania is GX13 FSU  photo by Harry P

GX13 FSU again on a RRBS at Eastbourne in February posed alongside a Wright with Go Ahead London

One of my very first photos of an Compass Enviro200

GX13 FSO out off service photo by Harry P

GX13 FSL on the 261 next to a similar 09 plate Enviro200 Photo by Harry P
I kindly would like to thank you for the photos and I would like to give these a great send off.

No comments:

Post a Comment