Saturday 31 October 2015

Photos of the month October 2015

Continuing with my photos of the month that I started last month I decided to continue with it again this month. I have loads of photos of Buses that i'm impressed with I just had to select some of them as I would of been here forever writing this post. 

You can see some different companies in the pictures because last month was nothing but Stagecoach pictures and the Rail Replacement we had a few weeks ago has helped as well with this post as well as pictures of Compass Bus GX13 FSP in its South Downs National Park all over ad and Compass Bus GX13 FSN. Enough of the writing time to get onto the pictures.

The pictures:
Compass Bus GX13 FSP on the 125 showing off its South Downs National Park ad

Stagecoach Eastbourne 36903 ( GN13 HHU ) on the Loop 

Brighton & Hove 550 ( BF12 KXP ) on a Rail Replacement Bus Service

Seaford and District TA10 ( V310 KGW ) parked up near the back of Eastbourne Train Station

Stagecoach Hastings 15489 ( GN09 BBJ ) on the 98

Compass GX13 FSN parked near Eastbourne Town Centre 

Stagecoach Hastings 17107 ( V107 MEV ) just before it did a 98

Stagecoach Eastbourne 18530 ( GX06 DYU ) on the 51
I hope you like this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment