Saturday 1 September 2018

Buses in Devon part 1 Hop 22 Buses

I have just got back home from this years family holiday last year, it was Dorset I went to however, this time around, I went to Devon. This is how route branding is done not only does it have vinyl's, the standard Stagecoach colours have been changed to different shades of green which does look nice. 

The allocation on this route is Scania N230UD/Enviro400s carrying that green branding. When I last visited the area 3 years ago, the route was the Hop 11 and it had Tridents on it the 11 was withdrawn ages ago and was replaced by an hourly extension of the 22 this post is also my Double-Decker post.

The first Scania I photographed there was this one seen on the route on the Tuesday.

Seen on the Wednesday is my second Scania photo from this week.

This shows that Scanias aren't always on it Trident 18367 is seen on the route on the Thursday.

The one after was a Scania though as seen by this example. 

The final Scania is photographed on it on the Friday.
My final instalment will see my trip to a city when it was the Single-Deckers turn to be photographed.

No comments:

Post a Comment