Sunday 7 April 2019

Recent fleet additions

I was surprised at the end of last month when I saw a 2008 Scania E400 in Langney when I was coming in on the bus. I wondered why it was here I was like is this a loan or permanent transfer and found on fleet movements on socials that it was a permanent transfer.  That Scania came down with 2 other Scanias from Stagecoach West they were 15450 (MX08 GHV), 15451 (MX08 GHY) and 19636 (SF10 CCN).

The photos that I'm showing are the 3 Scanias in their first week in service on routes in Eastbourne. It is the first time a 10 plate Scania has been in service in Eastbourne whilst the 08 plates are not the first 08 plate Scanias in Eastbourne after a loan period back in February of KX08s from the Kent area of the division. 


Recent addition to the fleet 15451 MX08 GHY is seen leaving Langney my first ever photo featuring the transfers 

Sister 15450 MX08 GHV seen working the 5 service I haven't been on these 2 yet.

I will always remember my very first ride on this bus and I rode it at the start of this week and the driver was so happy they called it the happy bus here is 15636 SF10 CCN on the 1
I will look forward to the many rides I will have on this trio of Scanias.

No comments:

Post a Comment