Tuesday 4 August 2020

Buses in North Devon Part 1: North Devon Waves

I haven't been blogging for a few months now so have decided to blog after I went away the other week. I visited a place in Devon that I hadn't visited before and I was up in North Devon. I will be writing about the buses I had seen there in 2 parts the 1st part is all about the North Devon Wave with Scanias in a blue based livery. Part 2 will have other buses that I saw there, ranging from unbranded Scanias, ADL E400s and a Trident I had found on the site.

The North Devon Wave runs between Westward Ho! and Ilfracombe it uses mainly Scania E400s that have names on them and the blue based version of Beachball with other branding as well. Here are a selection of the Scania E400s that mainly do it. I wanted to make sure I had the chance to photograph them and a selection are shown here.

15884 WA13 GCY 'Amy Grace is seen showing a mask blind whilst in the bus station

15886 WA13 GDE 'Chloe' is seen in nearside form



15887 WA13 GDF 'Poppy' is also seen in the bus station

Another shot of 15886 seen with an ADL E400 behind showing the different combinations of ADL and Scania E400s.
15891 WA13 GDU 'Adam Luke' is also seen in the bus station this was the only Scania of the selection that the screen failed to show.

Finally we have 15890 'Isabelle Skye with unbranded Scania 15793 just behind that's one branded and one unbranded in one photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment