Tuesday 17 February 2015

Rail Replacement last weekend part one


Last weekend due to engineering works and the closure of Hampden Park crossing Buses replaced Trains between Lewes to Eastbourne to Hastings and Eastbourne to Ore. I thought I would spend the afternoon at the station watching them I got on my 1A after 13:00 and it got me into town just before 13:45 when my bus arrived in town I went straight to the station A few Bus Companies did rail replacement even in the mix were a couple of TFL buses they ran services last Saturday and Sunday. In this post I will be showing some of my images from Saturday. Here are some companies featured in the photos down below.

Stagecoach South
MetroBus ( Both TFL and non TFL )
Southern Transit
Go Ahead London
Seaford and District


Looking good in Floral colours is Enviro400 GX11 AKN from Stagecoach South

Southern Transit ALX400 V301 KGW 

Enviro400 LX57 CJY from Go Ahead London

MetroBus Enviro200 YX63 ZXG

Scania Omnicity of MetroBus YT59 DYD

Seaford and District Trident V310 KGW
All these companies, Southdown PSV, Compass Bus and Brighton and Hove all did Rail Replacement last weekend in Part 2 I will be doing about these companies and a few more on the ones I have focused on in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment