Wednesday 18 February 2015

Rail Replacement last weekend part two


In part 2 of this post I will be showing more of my photos of Rail Replacement Buses from last Saturday part 3 and 4 will be on my photos from last Sunday in this post it will feature the companies I mentioned about in Part 1 and a few that I haven't already mentioned on these posts the reason for this was explained in part 1.

This post features: 

Southern Transit
Seaford and District
Brighton and Hove
Southdown PSV
Compass Bus 


Why is this a Southern Transit bus at bus stop M?

A good looking Volvo is this ALX400 X18 SEA 

Has to be one of the best Geminis ever is this Convertible Open top is LF52 ZNR with a closed top

Southdown PSV Enviro200 GX57 BXG

Brighton and Hove Gemini 2 and Compass bus Enviro200 meeting each other 

Looking good right next to a London bus is this Compass Enviro200
Hope you enjoyed this post part 3 will be published tomorrow and part 4 on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment